Syncrolift is a market leader within efficient Docking solutions for shipyards worldwide.
We are a part of Nekkar ASA (former TTS Group) which is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange. Nekkar’ activities are mainly related to Shipyard-, Drilling- and Aquaculture industries.
In Syncrolift, we develop complete shiplifts and transfer systems in our Drøbak office. The Senior Mechanical Engineer we are looking for must have experience with developing complete products/systems.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Engineering of mechanical structures and machinery
- Develop new products
- Ability to do hand calculations
- Ability to execute and drive the given engineering tasks to completion (independently or part of a team) within agreed time
What you bring
- Self-driven – capable of thinking outside the box
- Curious and impatient for finding new functionality and cost efficiency
- Mechanical engineering or other degree relevant to the position
- Minimum 10 years relevant job history is required
- Experience with construction of electro-mechanical and hydraulic assemblies
- Qualified user of 3D design software such as Catia, SolidWorks or similar
- The ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline driven and non-bureaucratic organization
- Good English skills, both oral and written
What we offer
- Being part of a company that leads the way to more efficient shipyards
- An ambitious and successful employer with good orderbooks
- Career opportunities within the group of Nekkar companies
- An international work environment
Application deadline: Urgently
Syncrolift AS delivers safe and efficient cost-saving solutions for maintaining and repairing ships. For more than three decades, Syncrolift AS has been an important supplier of ship-handling solutions for shipyards all over the world. The goal is to improve yards ship-handling efficiency with automated solutions.
Syncrolift is part of Nekkar Group. Nekkar ASA is a company based on an industrial philosophy utilizing smart design, digitalization, and electrification to achieve higher efficiency and more sustainable solutions for multiple industries. The company is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange (until 1st August 2019 as TTS Group ASA).