Syncrolift is a market leader with products and services to shipyards worldwide. We operate locally in our main markets with company headquarter in Norway.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects.
The Project Manager is reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Be responsible for the delivery of the completed project – within budget and contractual commitments
- Lead and manage the project team
- Build and maintain relationships (internally and externally)
- Customer management
- Monitor project planning, progress, quality, cash flow and budget of projects
- Timely, accurate and complete reporting on the project progress and project closure
- Participation in implementation of projects on the site
- QHSE related to project
What you bring
- University degree in Engineering, Operations Management or other degree relevant to the position
- Minimum 3 years relevant senior project management experience with documented results
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- The ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline driven and non-bureaucratic organization
- Strong communication skills to interact with own organization, customers and suppliers
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Excellent English skills, both oral and written
- Being part of a company that leads the way to more efficient shipyards
- An ambitious and successful employer
- Career opportunities within the group of Nekkar companies
- An international work environment
About the company
Syncrolift AS delivers safe and efficient cost-saving solutions for maintaining and repairing ships. For more than three decades, Syncrolift AS has been an important supplier of ship-handling solutions for shipyards all over the world. The goal is to improve yards ship-handling efficiency with automated solutions.
Syncrolift is part of Nekkar Group. Nekkar ASA is a company based on an industrial philosophy utilizing smart design, digitalization and electrification to achieve higher efficiency and more sustainable solutions for multiple industries. The company is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange (until 1st August 2019 as TTS Group ASA).
Work place: Drøbak
For further information, please contact our advisor Ulf Sekkelsten, +47 905 20 259